- Developing pictures 2016: my pick of some great ‘international development’ photos this year
- From Bekaa to Brighton: Syrian stories, UK aid
- A long walk to Langtang
- A thousand words on the photographs of Aylan Kurdi
- No more ‘flies in their eyes’: How do photos used by NGOs affect perceptions of global development?
- #saveourlibaries Action Against Hunger Action Contre la Faim Afghanistan Africa Amref archival images archives art awards Blog Action Day Care International Chris Steele-Perkins conflict copyright crisis development DFID digital imaging displaced people drought earthquakes ethics exhibitions exhibtions famine flooding floods food crisis Haiti history Horn of Africa humanitarian aid humanitarian emergencies humanitarianism human rights hunger interactives international development irrigation Japan Kenya landscape landscape photography libraries malaria MDGs media migration Millennium Development Goals multimedia news NGOs Pakistan photo agencies photo archives photo festivals photography photojournalism Photovoice refugees reviews sanitation savelibraries Save the Children social media Syria technology tsunami twitter UNHCR video water World Food Day World Press Photo
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: awards
So the photo-artist John Stezaker has won this year’s Deutsche Borse Photography Prize. The result was announced last night at the recently re-opened Photographer’s Gallery in London. There’s been a predictably mixed reaction to the decision in photography circles, with … Continue reading
I blogged just yesterday about some of the challenges of producing audio-slideshows, combining still photography, audio and video. I didn’t realise that, by coincidence, the World Press Photo awards would today be announcing the winners of the 2012 ‘multimedia’ category, … Continue reading
This week is a big one for photography in London, with the opening yesterday of the World Photography Festival at Somerset House, the announcement last night of the winner of the 2011 Deutsche Börse Prize for Photography at The Photographer’s … Continue reading